Speed Up & Upgrade Your Mac
For some Macs, hardware improvements such as upgrading to a solid-state hard drive (SSD), increasing storage, or increasing RAM can breathe new life into your older Mac, giving you a much faster experience and saving you money. Keeping your Mac and iOS software up-to-date and current is key to keeping things running smoothly. Different software version on your Mac, or among your devices can cause glitches, syncing issues, and other funky incompatibilities.
- Install a larger hard drive
- Upgrade to an solid-state hard drive (SSD)
- Increase RAM memory
- Upgrade macOS or iOS system software Update application software
- Device performance assessment and tune-up
- Increase speed and storage with a solid-state hard drive drive (SSD) upgrade or installation
- Install next-generation mesh WiFi system
- Create a desktop workstation with a laptop, HD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and other accessories.
- Configure wireless printing or backup system
- Quicken and Quicken database upgrade
- Installing the most recent version of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Add an External monitor with docking station